Saturday, November 19, 2016

Snowglobe Ava



Good morning, today starts a new challenge at Catch the Bug and its a bingo challenge!


I chose to do the top row of brown, ribbon and bugaboo image. I used Bugaboo's image of Snowglobe Ava and made it into an easel card. I matted the globe and left the rest. Its very hard to see but I spritzed the snowglobe with shimmer spray and IRL it looks amazing!

The base is a simple bow and snowflakes with pearls. 


Drop on by Catch the Bug and see what the other DT created and then give the challenge a try. You could win fantastic stamps! If you haven't seen the new releases yet stop on by there, they are 50% off until next Tuesdays releases!
I'm entering this into:
Simply Papercraft: anything goes
Cute Card Thursday: Christmas/holidays
Little Miss Muffet: anything goes
Through the Purple Haze: not a square or rectangle card

Stamps: Bugaboo Snowglobe Ava
Paper: whisper white, shimmer bronze
Ink: none
Other: copic markers, shimmer spritz, snowflake dies, ribbon, pearls, deckle trimmer

7 comments:

  1. Love your card! I also love snow globes! What kind of shimmer spray do you use? I bought it once, didn't work, leaked all over me and threw it away. What color do you recommend as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...love this card Dawn. I've got the snowglobe image and now you've inspired me to play with it!!
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo GD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool shaped card! Perfect for our challenge :) Thank you for joining Through The Purple Haze


    Lisbeth @ Lisbeths hobbyer
    FabrikaFantasy DT
    Through The Purple Haze (owner)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute design Dawn! I love how you've combined these images together and your coloring is stunning too! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love this easel card. great job. Thanks for joining us at Cute card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Dawn, fabulous easel card and your colouring is great. Love your merging of the images. Cool!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok did you merge or was she already in the globe?

      Delete