Thursday, October 13, 2016

Friends Don't Let Friends Wine Alone

Good morning, today's Catch the Bug's Oldie But Goodie Day so I thought I'd share a card that I made for a friends birthday. I've used this image before but I did a remake using a different sentiment I LOVE this image!
Drop on by Catch the Bug and check out some older images. Happy stamping!
I'm entering this into:
Crafting by Designs: add a sentiment
Inspiration Destination: anything goes

Stamp: Bugaboo Friends Don't Let Friends Wine Alone, Ginger's House
Paper: whisper white, basic black, reflections watercolour paper, midnight muse
Ink: none
Other deckle trimmer, ringlets die

5 comments:

  1. Love it Dawn, makes for a great BDay card. Adore your background paper and your fab colouring!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image too! Time to bring it out after seeing your card. I like how you used that bubble/circles die which I also have....hummm...some casing real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love the background. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of it... the background, the sentiment, the image and the colouring. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Lovely coloring.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete