Saturday, August 20, 2016

Stella needs a vacation


Good morning, the Bugaboo Team is rested and back from vacation and today's challenge is Bingo!
I used Bugaboo's Stella Vacation and chose the row Bling, Summer Theme and Stripes.
I popped up the umbrellas, her glasses and added bling to her thongs; what a sweetheart, lol!
Drop on by Catch the Bug check out what the other DT created and give the challenge a try, you could win fantastic stamps! 

I'm entering this into:
Through the Purple Haze: anything goes
Crafting by Designs: anything goes


Stamps: Bugaboo Stella Vacation
Paper: whisper white, shimmer blue and misc dp paper
Ink: none
Other: prisma/copic markers, rhinestones, deckle trimmer



6 comments:

  1. I feel exactly like Stella after a vacation at times, but ready in two weeks to go again. I don't know if anybody realizes it, but there was a lot of work going into the coloring of this funny fun card of yours. I sure understand and appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel exactly like Stella after a vacation at times, but ready in two weeks to go again. I don't know if anybody realizes it, but there was a lot of work going into the coloring of this funny fun card of yours. I sure understand and appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I feel the same way after a vacation! Lol! Fabulous coloring of the image, Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous stamp from Bugaboo and you have created a fun and funny card. Your colouring is great and love the glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a fun bingo card. Love the colours and details. Thanks for sharing at Creative Fingers. Hope to see you back for our new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Creative Fingers xx

    ReplyDelete