Sunday, December 29, 2013

Presents

Good morning. Today finally I have time for an hour of yoga, I'm so looking forward to it! I made this card for my yoga buddy and me to give to our instructor. Its been a fantastic year of stretches.
I'm entering this into:
Digi Designs challenge blog: anything christmas
Send a Smile 4 Kids: winter fun
Card Crafters Circle: home for the holidays
Craftitude: anything goes or Christmas sparkle
Digitally Sweet Challenge: anything goes

Stamps: Bugaboo
Paper: handsome hunter, bravo burgundy, very vanilla
Ink: none
Other: prisma markers, ribbon, rhinestones, stickles, snowflake die, tag punch

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Love the embossed background.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, Dawn! Love the embossed background and fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is totally wonderful Dawn, love the dimensional image and the glittery embossed background! One of your finest!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for the "Anything Christmas" challenge at Di's Digi Designs (love that embossing folder)
    Hope you can join us in the new challenge starting today too, Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww sweet card, lovely image, thanks so much for joining us at Craftitude, good luck!
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete